Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2010 Hair Color Trends I Love

I want someone to say, "I love your hair!" Don't you? My length was recently so lusciously long that I was actually getting compliments on it. Unfortunately, after making a quick bang trim appointment, the stylist insisted that it need more of a cut and ended up cutting 3" off my length. WTF?! Never again will I make a rush appointment at a random salon for a "trim."

On the upside, hair grows and there's always....color.
Usually when I go for color I work up a little inspiration page to discuss what the colorist and I can come up with. The images below are some ideas that I have.











Keywords: 3-D tones, Pastel, Peeking color

If the cut sucks, the color better rock, that's all I'm saying. Sassoon Salon in NYC on 18th St... pressures on. Let's work it out!



*All images were found through Google under "Fall 2010 Hair Color Trends"

No comments:

Post a Comment